Sunday, October 4, 2009

Splitcoaststampers - Gina K Challenge - WCMD09J

Over on Splitcoaststampers, they had several challenges yesterday for WCMD. So I was up past midnight last night working on cards...of course I started late - LOL!! For the Gina K challenge, we had to use Pumpkin, Chocolate & Vanilla colors. Of course in New England...that means fall foliage and covered bridges...right?!?! :) Here's what I came up with:
It's hard to see in the picture - sorry I can't take good pics of cards no matter what I do - but I used a Fiskars Basket Weave embossing plate (with my Big Kick of course) on the chocolate background. Then I distressed everything with chocolate ink to give it a fall look (the pumpkin pie was too bright for the look I was going for). Makes you remember that Thanksgiving is just right around the corner!! :)

Jen P :)

Details: SU Paper - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie & Vanilla; SU Ink - Chocolate Chip; Stamp Set - SU Changing Seasons & Tags and More (leaves); Misc - SU Chalk, Fiskars Basket Weave embossing plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment