Sunday, October 4, 2009

Papertrey Ink - WCMD Challenge #4

Over on Papertrey Ink's Blog, Challenge #4 was a card inspired by Australia and we had to use either Dotted Outlines or Masking. I decided to go with the Dotted Outlines:
I stamped the flowers, then cut them out and used a white gel pen to make the white dots, then I added a button for the middle on each. Then I stamped the Happy Birthday with chocolate ink and then used the white gel pen to make dots next to the stamped words (Happy Birthday ended up seeming like the focal point on the card so I thought it needed the white dots too!). I added some ribbon and stamped small flowers to make a background. Overall the white dots make the card look pretty cool! :)

Jen P :)

Details: SU Paper - Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa; SU Ink - Chocolate Chip & Ruby Red; Stamps - misc Happy Birthday & SU Simply Said; Misc - buttons & ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment