Sunday, October 4, 2009

Papertrey Ink - WCMD Challenge #3

For Papertrey Ink's 3rd WCMD Challenge, it was a card inspired by India. We had to use jewels and rhinestones in an artistic way. I wasn't sure about this one...but I think I came up with something really pretty:
I think WCMD for me meant pulling out the old stamps - LOL! Well I don't have many new ones so that's not that hard...but for this card, I pulled out the old stamps I got at a stamp convention that are the kind with just rubber and you mount them on wood yourself. The design is so pretty alone, but adding the rhinestones and organza ribbon just make the card!

Jen P :)

Details: SU Paper - Black, Lavender Lace & Eggplant Envy; SU Ink - Eggplant Envy; Stamp - an old misc stamp; Misc - rhinestones & ribbon

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this idea - I think I may have to copy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, very rich, really looks like a wall in an indian temple. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete