Monday, August 24, 2009

Stamp TV Scrapbook Challenge - STVSCR26

This week's Scrapbook Challenge at Stamp TV is keeping my cruise scrapbook album alive...instead of back in the drawer where it's been for a year LOL! :) This is the sketch for this week's challenge STVSCR26:

Here is my version:



Stamps: Tags & More SU, Bitty Bugs Roller SU, misc small dragonfly

Paper: Eggplant Envy SU, Mellow Moss SU, misc stripe & flower PP

Ink: Eggplant Envy SU

Misc: Scrapnfont Scrap Color Me 5 (title) & Scrap Baby (journaling)

This is a scrapbook page of Cave Tubing in Belize. While we were tubing down the river, there were tons of dragonflies...some even landed on us! So I decided to use dragonflies instead of stars on my scrapbook page. After much searching thru my old stamps, I finally found some dragonflies - one from the SU Tags & More set, one from the SU Bitty Bugs Roller and a misc one I found. Here is another page of our time in Belize:


Using the same stamps, ink, paper & SNF, I added a strip of ribbon to tie in the green since I didn't have another page of the stripe PP. Side by side the two pages look really nice!

Jen P :)






No comments:

Post a Comment