Friday, August 14, 2009

Dog Days of Summer!!

Well it's been a busy month with 2 new Cocker Spaniel puppies in the house!! I finally got a minute to make some thank you cards for those who gave Luke & Lily presents - yes my dogs are like my kids - LOL!!


This card is made using Stamp TV's sketch STVSC24 which I really liked, but didn't get a chance to make! I saw Whimsy Stamps challenge for the week - Animals - and had to use it.



Stamps - Inkadinkadoo Dogs (the Woof!)

Paper - Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa SU, misc dog SP

Misc - Cuttlebug dog & spots, Nesties scallop oval & some twine


This next card is for the CPS sketch challenge this week - CPS128. It's all about the dogs...

Stamps - Inkadinkadoo dogs (the Woof!)
Paper - Chocolate Chip & Close to Cocoa SU, misc dog SP

Misc - Cuttlebug dog again and some ribbon


And the last card is for the Sketch Girls challenge ending in...hmmm 8 minutes!! Yikes!!! :) It's more dogs...no cuttlebug this time!


Stamps - Inkadinkadoo Dogs

Paper - Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa & Cream SU

Ink - Chocolate Chip SU

Misc - Fiskars embossing plate - yes it works with the Big Kick!! And ribbon & tag

On this one I decided to try using my Fiskars embossing template with my Big Kick. After some tries, it finally worked! I just placed 2 pieces of scrap paper, then the template, cream paper, rubber mat & embossing pad. Just make sure you don't put the paper over the Fiskars label!

Sorry for the quick descriptions...but I have to post this before midnight!!

LOL!!! :)

Jen

2 comments:

  1. Those are super cute! Love the brown on brown color combos too. Thanks for playing at Whimsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them are so cute - tThe 2nd one is my fave - love the way you did the ribbons.

    ReplyDelete