Monday, August 17, 2009

ScrapNgal Template Challenge

The monthly challenge at ScrapNgal this month is a template layout challenge - http://www.scrapnfonts.com/scrapbooking_blog/. I decided to pull out my cruise pictures from last year and get back into scrapbooking - I had only done a few pages!

This is the template:



Here is my version:


Paper: K&Co SP, Summer Sun & Ruby Red SU

ScrapNfonts: Heat Wave (the title), DB Flowery Flourishes (the flowers) & Scrap Casual (the journaling)

Misc: buttons

I thought it was fitting to use the Heat Wave font for the title because this was the hottest day on the cruise. It was about 115 degrees that day and we picked the worst excursion - a bus tour & shopping. Doesn't sound bad...but the bus didn't have AC!! Then they took us to a beautiful beach but we were never told to bring bathing suits so we had to look in envy as everyone else was swimming! Luckily the view was awesome!

Jen P :)




1 comment:

  1. The colors work so well and that was a good idea with the flowers! Yikes, this means I have to do something!! Game on :>)

    ReplyDelete