Friday, September 30, 2011

Welcome New Baby Owl!

So I started making this new baby card and wasn't sure how to make it work with the sketch challenge on The Craft's Meow Blog...but then it all started to come together and needless to say yes it is 1:22am!!  I figured I better go ahead and post this just in case I don't have time tomorrow (actually today - LOL!!).  Here is the sketch & my card:

I love this set Owl Be Thinking of You!  Definitely a new favorite!  This pic isn't the greatest...sorry rushing, but you can see that I actually pulled out the sewing machine after midnight! 

Jen P :)

2 comments:

  1. Awwwww Jen, this is soooooo cute!!! Absolutely adorable!!! I love that you used so many different elements of this cute set. Thank you so much for sharing and for playing in our sketch challenge!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how sweet is this?? Thanks for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete