Sunday, July 25, 2010

Vroom! Vroom!!

My twin nephews are turning 3 this week so it's time for some little boy cards! When I saw the sketch challenge this week on Stamp TV, I knew right away what I want to do. Here's the sketch:
I've had this little boy stamp set for awhile now and remembered the truck and stop sign:

I paper pieced the truck and used buttons for the tires. I punched silver paper for the bumpers and it's hard to see in the picture, but I used a piece of acetate on the window. I had stamped the stop sign in white, but it was hard to see as well, so I used a gel pen to make the "stop" stand out. Off to post my second card...

Jen P :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' those tires! Another cutie - great take on the sketch too with all those layers and PP. Glad to see you stamping away this month. I need to get vrooming myself :>)

    ReplyDelete