Monday, September 28, 2009

My Timeless Template Challenge - MTTC06

Over on Lauren's blog, she has a new My Timeless Template Challenge. For this challenge, you can use any My Timeless Template, but you need to use it to package candy! Who doesn't love a challenge like that?!?! :) This challenge was just in time for a birthday present my mom asked me to make for her boss. She is diabetic so I decided to use the basket template to hold sugar-free hard candy:

Here is a close-up of the top of the basket:
I was going to stamp some flowers, but then I saw these flowers on PP from K&Co that I think look gorgeous! I cut out the flowers & leaves, then used pop-ups on the flower part. My only stamp used was the Happy Birthday - OMG! :)

Jen P :)

Details: SU Paper - Certainly Celery, not sure on the blue (it was scrap paper - LOL!); PP Paper - K&Co; Misc - Happy Birthday stamp (not sure on info), brads, pop-ups.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is scrummy! (that's scrumptious and yummy in case you didn't know!) and such a thoughtful gift, too. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that those flowers are great! I like the color combo too - I would put plaid on everything if I could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! My dad is diabetic, so I'm always looking for cute ways to package his special chocolates.

    ReplyDelete