Friday, August 13, 2010

Baby Blocks - Card Patterns Sketch #76

Another baby was born in my family - 3 of my cousins had babies just weeks apart. So it was time for another baby card. I used sketch #76 from Card Patterns:
I knew what stamp I wanted to use, but had a tough time choosing the paper...until I found this green Cosmo Cricket paper. Then it all just fell into place.
Oh and I finally found the thin cork sheet that I knew I had somewhere - LOL! So I punched circles in the cork to make wheels for the wagon. Here's a close-up:
I think I need to go buy some more cork - it was easy to use and looks pretty cute!

Jen P :)

Details: Paper - Cosmo Cricket PP, Old Olive SU; Stamps - Stamps by Judith R-24 (the wagon & blocks); cork, twine & brads.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, it came out super cute! My favorite PP and I agree, that cork is the perfect touch. Glad to see you crafting in your corner - hee, hee, hee! We just got back around 8:30...I have whoopie pies for you :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable Jen! Love it!!!!
    Glad you could join us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the little block letters in the wagon. Thanks for playing this week at Card Patterns. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute! I love using cork and just bought a new sheet yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! love the wagon idea and the cork is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really cute!! Can you tell me where I could but the stamp for the wagon?

    Thanks,
    Debbie
    debbo_50@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete