Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Easter! SG14

It's almost Easter so it's time for some Easter cards!! The sketch over on Sketch Girl worked out great with the card I wanted to make. Here's the sketch:

I decided to go with my favorites - vintage with some paper piecing and my favorite flower! It's a little hard to tell from the picture, but I antiqued everything with a stipple brush and SU Chocolate Chip & Caramel ink - mmm two of the things I love about Easter - the candy!! I hope to be back with some more Easter cards this week!

Jen P :)

Details: Stamp - Peter by CC Designs; Paper - SU Cream,Pink, Banana & Always Artichoke, misc PP; Ink - SU Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Caramel; PTI button.

2 comments:

  1. I love your card.... your bunny is so cute ...love the colors....thanks for playing along with Sketch Girl Challenge...

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card! I guess I was sleeping while you posted all these!!! Just love the flower (heeheehee) and that PP (heeheehee)!!! This is a wonderful take on the sketch :>)

    ReplyDelete