Monday, February 8, 2010

PTI "Paint" by Number Challenge

Well it's been a long break...but the hope for winning a PTI $100 Gift Certificate has me breaking out the crafts again! :) Of course this was a hard challenge to get back into crafting with! PTI has made a sketch for us to use "paint" by number on:

And they've given specific color palettes to use based on the first letter of your user name. I think the H-M color palettes was the hardest - almost changed my user name - LOL!!
So this is my card - a little funky - definitely not my usual colors and style!


I used PTI Ripe Avocado, Raspberry Fizz & White Paper, but didn't have the other 2 colors in the color palette - Orange Zest & Terracotta Tile. So I improvised by using SU Pumpkin Pie paper and inked the CB embossed swirls with SU Really Rust Ink. Inside it says "the Happiest of Days" (stamps from Verve). It's one of those cards that grows on you because I'm actually kinda liking it now! Hope you do too!! :)
Jen P :)





1 comment:

  1. I like it! I gave up on mine, I just could not get past these colors :>) Hmmmm that means you better win!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete