Monday, September 21, 2009

Stamp TV/Scrappy Sunday - Sunflower Page

For the 2nd part of the Stamp TV 9/15 Scrapbook Challenge, I used the Scrappy Sunday sketch for this week.


I was flipping thru some old pictures and the sunflower theme went perfect with pictures of my mom's birthday from 2006. My niece was sharing smiles with everyone :)

Here is a close up of the sunflower and also a peek of the ribbon running behind the pictures:


I loved this sketch! Make sure you check out the sketch from last week too...it's a flip of this week and works perfectly as a 2nd layout with this one.

Jen P :)

Details: SU Ink - More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip; SU Paper - More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip; Paper - Debbie Mum PP; Stamp - Sunflower Designs by Rubber Stampede; Misc - Ribbon



1 comment:

  1. Ooooo :>O Love how the flowers on the cake tie in with the stamps and PP!! Are the people in the pics ok with you posting :>) heheheh

    ReplyDelete