Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Inspiration Challenge



This week's TCP Tuesday challenge is an inspiration challenge hosted by Leigh - http://sunflowerstudio.typepad.com/sunflower_studio/. She was inspired by fabric that had some great colors in stripes and one with flip flops. I loved the colors...but sadly realized I don't have much of those colors in my huge collection! But when I was doing the blog hop (started on Leigh's blog), I saw that someone used some Washington Apple DSP from SU. And then I was inspired because I did have a few scraps left of that! So this is what I came up with:



Stamps: Changito Kick by Stampendous, Wishes to You by Close to my Heart

Paper: Apricot Appeal, Ruby Red, Pumpkin & DSP Washington Apple from SU

Misc: Pop-ups


Since this is an inspirational challenge, I have to use another Changito stamp! :) Of course it's for a little boy so it has to be cute! The DSP brought the card to life, but it was the letters that killed me! :) It was tedious work - very carefully cutting out the Happy Birthday & stars then using pop-ups (which you probably can't tell in this picture). But in the end, I think it looks cute!

Jen :)


1 comment:

  1. Darling - the colors work well!! You need to start carpooling so you can do the fussy cutting on the way to work. Or another fave is while watching tv :>)

    ReplyDelete